The board administrator and developer will be on vacation until the end of July. Therefore replies will be slower than usual.

Error Checking on UFPS Checkbox

Bearserk

Error Checking on UFPS Checkbox

Postby Bearserk » Sat Jul 08, 2017 9:14 pm

Hi,

i just imported inventory pro and UFPS. After checking UFPS on int the integrations window, i get an error.
Assets/Devdog/InventoryPro/Scripts/Integration/UFPS/ItemTriggerUFPS.cs(32,39): error CS0161: `Devdog.InventoryPro.Integration.UFPS.ItemTriggerUFPS.Start()': not all code paths return a value

I commented the function out to begin with the inventory.
I don't know what the function actually have to do at this position. Could someone tell me what to do?

I have imported inventory pro and then UFPS.

Thankfully for any help.

Sincerely

George

jjahuijbregts
Site Admin

Re: Error Checking on UFPS Checkbox

Postby jjahuijbregts » Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:34 am

Bearserk wrote:Hi,

i just imported inventory pro and UFPS. After checking UFPS on int the integrations window, i get an error.
Assets/Devdog/InventoryPro/Scripts/Integration/UFPS/ItemTriggerUFPS.cs(32,39): error CS0161: `Devdog.InventoryPro.Integration.UFPS.ItemTriggerUFPS.Start()': not all code paths return a value

I commented the function out to begin with the inventory.
I don't know what the function actually have to do at this position. Could someone tell me what to do?

I have imported inventory pro and then UFPS.

Thankfully for any help.

Sincerely

George

This is an issue in the last version ofInventory pro with UFPS (non multiplayer). Please see: viewtopic.php?f=26&t=2854&p=7755&hilit=ufps+error#p7755 for the fix.

Bearserk

Re: Error Checking on UFPS Checkbox

Postby Bearserk » Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:24 am

I looked for this error in the forum but i didn't found it.
Thanks for you help!

Return to “Updates & Downloads”