The board administrator and developer will be on vacation until the end of July. Therefore replies will be slower than usual.

Behavior Designer

KevinShanahan

Behavior Designer

Postby KevinShanahan » Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:20 pm

I noticed that you have specified that LoSPro integrates with Behavior Designer, but I only found actual documentation of integrating with PlayMaker. I am looking to convert some of my AI to Behavior Designer and your utility is my preferred visual and hearing approach.

I will probably begin looking into writing my own BehaviorDesigner task(s) to use your utility, but it would really save me some time if you guys already started looking into this and could share.

Thanks so much for your awesome sight and hearing package!

jjahuijbregts
Site Admin

Re: Behavior Designer

Postby jjahuijbregts » Tue May 02, 2017 3:37 pm

KevinShanahan wrote:I noticed that you have specified that LoSPro integrates with Behavior Designer, but I only found actual documentation of integrating with PlayMaker. I am looking to convert some of my AI to Behavior Designer and your utility is my preferred visual and hearing approach.

I will probably begin looking into writing my own BehaviorDesigner task(s) to use your utility, but it would really save me some time if you guys already started looking into this and could share.

Thanks so much for your awesome sight and hearing package!

The behavior designer integration doesn't use events, but instead has specific nodes. The nodes are documented inside behavior designer, so there's no real extra documentation. You can enable the integration in the integrations wizard like all other integrations. From there on out Inventory Pro will show up in your list of behavior designer's list of actions.

KevinShanahan

Re: Behavior Designer

Postby KevinShanahan » Fri May 05, 2017 2:02 am

jjahuijbregts wrote:The behavior designer integration doesn't use events, but instead has specific nodes. The nodes are documented inside behavior designer, so there's no real extra documentation. You can enable the integration in the integrations wizard like all other integrations. From there on out Inventory Pro will show up in your list of behavior designer's list of actions.

Oh thank you very much. I did not even think to check in the integrations utility. Sometimes the obvious isn't so obvious to me haha. But thanks for kindly pointing me in the correct direction.

Return to “Integrations”