Good news! To provide faster support and grow the community, we'll be changing the forum to "Read Only" and turn to Discord instead for support.
Join here: https://discord.gg/zjNj5zZ

Old slot graphics at start

mattbnn

Old slot graphics at start

Postby mattbnn » Sun Nov 13, 2016 4:02 am

Hello,

I have copied the UI game object and item database from InGame scene. The scene was setup with Easy Setup.
The only thing that does not work correctly are the graphics of slots at the start.

inventoryStart2.jpg
inventoryStart2.jpg (33.61 KiB) Viewed 934 times

After I change view to list (during the gameplay), and then switch back to grid everything works fine from that moment. Slots in Inventory, Crafting and Character are from Sci-fi design. How to make them work from the start? (As in InGame scene)

inventoryAfterViewChange2.jpg
inventoryAfterViewChange2.jpg (25.6 KiB) Viewed 934 times

jjahuijbregts
Site Admin

Re: Old slot graphics at start

Postby jjahuijbregts » Sun Nov 13, 2016 6:22 pm

mattbnn wrote:Hello,

I have copied the UI game object and item database from InGame scene. The scene was setup with Easy Setup.
The only thing that does not work correctly are the graphics of slots at the start.

inventoryStart2.jpg

After I change view to list (during the gameplay), and then switch back to grid everything works fine from that moment. Slots in Inventory, Crafting and Character are from Sci-fi design. How to make them work from the start? (As in InGame scene)

inventoryAfterViewChange2.jpg

Most likely an old setting exists in the settings database. Open Tools / Inventory pro / Main editor > Settings Tab, and see what the Item button prefab is set to, is it the old button prefab (the one with the grayish background), or is it the transparent white one?

mattbnn

Re: Old slot graphics at start

Postby mattbnn » Mon Nov 14, 2016 5:38 pm

Thanks! That was the case. Problem solved.

Return to “Visuals”