Good news! To provide faster support and grow the community, we'll be changing the forum to "Read Only" and turn to Discord instead for support.
Join here: https://discord.gg/zjNj5zZ

"Missing GUILayout.EnScrollView" error when clicking on _Managers

yamlCase1

"Missing GUILayout.EnScrollView" error when clicking on _Managers

Postby yamlCase1 » Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:38 pm

I've got a bare-bones setup and get the following errors when clicking on the '_Managers' gameObject during runtime. I'm having a difficult time trying to duplicate the issue, so I'm not quite sure what I did to get in this situation. Any idea what might be borked?

The error is repeated 4 times, apparently looping through the following code in InventoryManagerEditor.cs:

Code: Select all

foreach (var col in equipToCollections)
                {
                    if (GUILayout.Button(col.collection.collectionName))
                    {
                        Selection.activeObject = col.collection;
                    }
                }

Code: Select all

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
Devdog.InventoryPro.Editors.InventoryManagerEditor.OnInspectorGUI () (at Assets/Devdog/InventoryPro/Scripts/Managers/Editor/InventoryManagerEditor.cs:50)
UnityEditor.InspectorWindow.DrawEditor (UnityEditor.Editor[] editors, Int32 editorIndex, Boolean rebuildOptimizedGUIBlock, System.Boolean& showImportedObjectBarNext, UnityEngine.Rect& importedObjectBarRect) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/Inspector/InspectorWindow.cs:1240)
UnityEngine.GUIUtility:ProcessEvent(Int32, IntPtr)

Unexpected top level layout group! Missing GUILayout.EndScrollView/EndVertical/EndHorizontal?
UnityEngine.GUIUtility:ProcessEvent(Int32, IntPtr)

Return to “Programming”